306A Portobello Road
Sir Plus Limited is the controller accountable for your personal data. If you would like to hear more on how we are using and safeguarding data please email
email@example.com. Maintaining your privacy and the security of your information is among our highest priorities.
We don’t ask for any information about yourself before you reach the checkout area of our site, unless you choose to do so by signing up to our newsletter, by opting in at the footer or pop up displayed.
When you purchase items from our website, create a customer account, contact us using the online form or live chat, or sign up for newsletters and other marketing activities, either online, at our store or market/fair, you will provide some or all of the following information to us:-
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Contact details- name, email address/billing address, delivery address (if different) and telephone number.
- Payment details- banking details and payment card details, however your payment transactions will be encrypted by your bank so we will not retain any payment card details.
- Profile data- if you create a customer account, this includes the profile you create to identify yourself when connecting to our website (including your username and password) and other data about past purchases.
- Additional personal details– you may also provide additional information to us via our mailing list, such as gender, D.O.B or product preference. This information is collected for the purpose of analysing our sales to help us understand and improve our clothing and marketing approach – which you may have given your consent for.
ON SITE INFORMATION
When you interact with our website, we automatically collect usage and technical data about your device, browsing activity and the journey on site. We collect this personal data by using cookies.
Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer so that when you go back to the site it can recognise you. Think of a cookie as an internet user’s identification card. Cookies let the site bring up information relevant to you, for example your name, past orders etc.
Cookies make the interaction between users and websites faster and easier. Without cookies, it would be very difficult for a website to allow a visitor to fill up a shopping basket or to remember the user’s preferences or registration details for a future visit.
Cookies are not computer programs, and can’t read other information saved on your hard drive. They cannot be used to disseminate viruses, or get a user’s email address, etc. They only contain and transfer to the website as much information as the users themselves have disclosed to that website.
Usage Data - includes products you have purchased from us and information about how you navigate our website.
Technical Data - includes your IP address, browser type and location, operating system and platform. Information about your visit, including the full URL, date and time of your visit, which items you viewed, searched for or added to cart, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interactions and methods used to browse away from the page.
We may also receive information from third parties we work with such as online fashion retail platforms, our delivery services or credit and fraud prevention agencies.
WHAT WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
All our data collection processes are governed by the UK’s Data Protection Act. The information you give us simply allows us to provide you with a good, reliable service. Processing your order, taking payment, supplying products and cancellations or returns and exchanges.
- Updating you on the progress of your order, we will usually communicate with you via email but we or the courier companies we use may also contact you by phone.
- Processing information required for competitions, promotions or survey entries by you.
- Analysing sales to help us understand and improve our clothing and services provided.
Direct Mail - We may use your delivery address to send a seasonal catalogue. Existing customers and people that have shown a legitimate interest may be sent a catalogue. We also work with a third party company to obtain addresses close to our stores and pop-ups in order to share marketing materials.
Direct Marketing - we need your consent for directly marketing any communications. If you have clearly given your consent to receive direct marketing from us, whether via our website or in store, we may use the information you have given us to:
- Update you on upcoming events, new products, sales and updates and information about us and our story.
- We will measure the effectiveness of the advertising we promote.
- We will make suggestions about items that may interest you.
You can opt out at any time, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org, or unsubscribe on our emailer. Your data may be shared internally - this is only for the purpose of either contacting you if there has been an issue with your order, which would be flagged with customer service, or the courier company in question or for reporting reasons internally only.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
Your information may be shared with our selected third parties for the reasons outlined above, for example:
- Payment providers/fraud prevention and cross border solution companies, to process your payment on international orders.
- Delivery and courier companies who supply your order.
- Analytics and search engine providers that aid us to optimise our website.
- Reviews company, to request a review from you on our service and products.
- If you have opted into direct marketing, third party advertisers who will serve relevant communications to you.
All third parties we use are required to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law, in agreement with our instructions, and not for their own use. Some third-party data is collected through the use of a pixel tag placed on site, that tracks how you came onto site, via which channel or means.
You can contact Global-e at email@example.com or send them a letter to 45 Leather Lane, London EC1N 7TJ United Kingdom
We use the latest secure server technology to ensure your information is protected to the highest standards available.
We use encryption to safeguard your credit card information and we will only accept orders from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Most web browsers above version three support this security. This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We keep data for as long as you are a Sir Plus customer. If your account goes dormant, your data is still kept on file, this is so we can respond to any questions you may have and to maintain necessary records for accounting or reporting. Your data may also be used for research or stats internally. If you would like further information on any of the above please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to opt out of our collected cookie data click here: Revoke consent