Posted in News

Saturdays on Portobello

Coffee at a Portobello cafe

From our HQ in Bethnal Green, Henry and the team make the pilgrimage every Saturday to Sir Plus' spiritual home of Portobello Road in Notting Hill with the our Street Store. Our bespoke stall rolls down the ramps of our van and folds out to display our collection.

Our usual spot is 310 Portobello Road (outside Pizza East) 9am - 6pm
Please note: Location (though rare) may vary, please call  020 7127 4213 on the day for the exact location.

If you've spotted something online and would like to try it on, drop us an email and we can ensure we will have it ready for you. Bonus points for bringing coffee & good chat.

Sir Plus stall at Portobello

Delivery

For information on our international shipping, prices and next day delivery please visits our Delivery page.

Comments

• Oh sorry, I didn’t see this page. Do you make a nehru waistcoat in either black or v dark blue or charcoal? And would you have anything like that I could see at Portobello on Friday? Thanks.

Posted by Lucy Cullen
  • Hi. It’s Boxing Day evening and after a most enjoyable Family Christmas, I have seen the Christmas present I didn’t get in Country Life, your Khaki twill wool gilet! Please can you send details?

Posted by David

Posted by David
  • Are you going to be on portobello this Friday by any chance? Last year you had a great discount rail. My father is totally obsessed with his Nehru waistcoat and wears it everyday and my brother has been eyeing it up so would love to get them both one if you’ve got any deals going?

Posted by Mia
  • Hi Jamie,

Yes, we do! We can email you our made to order price list if you give us a ring (020 7127 4213) or drop us an email (info@sirplus.co.uk).

Best wishes,

Team Sir Plus

Posted by Sir Plus
  • Hi Stuart,

We’re so sorry we missed your message – you are always welcome to pop by the studio! Our new address is 6A Tapp Street, E1 5RE.

Best wishes,

Team Sir Plus

Posted by Sir Plus
  • I was at the Portobello stall on Saturday and will be back towards the end of the day next week.

Can you send down an XL navy cashmere sweater and an XL charcoal grey grandad shirt and generally any other big size knitwear please

Have you considered doing a XXL for bigger guys ?

Thanks

Jes

Posted by Jes
  • Hi there – I like the look of the yellow waistcoat you have and wondered if I could try it on? I am based near Shoreditch so could easily pop to your warehouse Friday lunch time?

Posted by Stuart
  • Hi,
    Do you make up jackets or waistcoats (Nehru) from customers own cloth?
    regards
    Jamie

Posted by Jamie Howard
  • Hi there. See you down at Portobello.

Posted by Neil Weston